Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Gift Tags

Code: Christmas Gift Tags Set 01
Price: RM 4 per pack
All Sold Out

I used to get lots of small gift cards from gift stores for each of my christmas presents. However, every year, my list of friends and relatives grow longer and longer. Suddenly a RM1 gift card cost a bomb when you have a total of 20 to 30 people to give. And also because, it's a waste to just write Dear So & So, Blessed Christmas, From Me. I suddenly wish the size of the gift cards to reduce by 50%.

With this in mind, I decided to come out with my own gift tags. I get to minimize my own spending for Christmas gifts too. I have draw, print and cut out each piece of gift tags here. It is printed on sticker papers. You just need to peel it and stick it on your gifts. In each pack, you will get a total of:

10 pieces of stripes design (round 4.5cm x 4.5cm)
10 pieces of checkered design (round 4.5cm x 4.5cm)
10 pieces of diamond shape design (rectangle 1.3cm x 4.5cm)

Now your gift tags cost only RM 0.13 each!





No comments: