Friday, January 30, 2009

things you may want to know


For Payment
1.Provide the following details and email to kellerchin@gmail.com
Name :
Contact No:
Mailing Address :
Product Code :

2.Wait for my confirmation email within 48 hours.
3.Transfer total payment and postage fee via my Maybank account and email me the bank transaction slip.
4.For international buyer, kindly contact me for further details. Payment through paypal.
For Shipping
1. Postage within West and East Malaysia is via registered mail RM3.00, Pos Laju West Malaysia : RM 6.00 , East Malaysia : RM10.00
(Postage rates will differ on weight of items)
2. For international orders, I will use registered mail. Please contact me for further details.
3. Cash on delivery service only in Kajang.
Terms & Conditions
1. Serious buyer only.
2. Item based on first come first served basis.
3. There will be no item reservation.
4. Payments can be made to my Maybank account within 3 days of confirmation.
5. All items sold are handmade and brand new. Goods sold are not returnable or refundable unless it is found faulty. Kindly contact me regarding that.
6. Goods will only be sent out within 3 days upon received full payment. ( with the exception of weekends and public holidays )

No comments: